Worksite Supplemental Benefits
If you or someone you know has ever been out of work because of an illness or accident, you know there are two things that are increasingly hard to come by: peace of mind and cash. Our supplemental insurance policies offered through Washington National Insurance Company help provide both. When it comes to offering additional employee benefits, it is truly easy to enhance your total program without additional costs to the company—and without adding to your workload—through supplemental insurance, also called voluntary benefits.
How can offering supplemental insurance help you?
- We do the work. You simply provide access to employees, and we will present, enroll and service voluntary benefits for your entire workforce.
- No additional costs to you. Enhance your current benefits without adding to your bottom line.
- Competitive rates. Supplemental insurance products purchased through employer groups have many levels of coverage amounts to meet individual needs and budgets.
- Wellness benefits. Some of our voluntary products include wellness benefits, which are known to help employees stay healthier and more productive on the job.
- Premium-return benefits. Many of our products include a valuable premium-return benefit that literally can return all of the premiums you pay over the term of your policy. Since 1995 we’ve paid out more than $2.2 billion in premium returns to our policyholders.
- Increased employee satisfaction and retention. Offering supplemental insurance helps reinforce your value to your employees.
Supplemental insurance quite simply complements your current core benefits. With just a few minutes of your time, we can introduce you to supplemental insurance products from Washington National Insurance Company. Many of these products pay cash benefits directly to insured individuals, which can then be used to pay out-of-pocket expenses like co-pays and deductibles. Cash benefits also come in handy with the other common costs associated with illnesses and injuries—expenses like lost wages, family care, travel and lodging.
Contact Worksite District Manager, Corey Davis at (901) 334-7278, for more information.